SOPHIE WEBB'S WORDS

SOPHIE WEBB'S WORDS

Monday 25 March 2013

Legacy Videos and Images..


I organised and arranged a photshoot based on the London 2012 Olympics. I managed to get clothing provided by Adidas for the models to wear representing each sport. The Winchester Toni and Guy Salon provided stylists to do each of the models hair and a makeup artist from Champneys Salon did all of the makeup for the sport. The shoot was an overall success and the images have ended up very clear and professional. Here are a couple of fashion videos based on the shoot. This first one is not quite finished yet and is still in progress with the script and the way that the sound works with the images. However it is a good start to fashion video using my strong visual images.




This next video is very different from the above as the music is completely different giving the video a fast sporty feel to it. The emphasis is on the clothing but more on the images themselves as a whole. This video is very well edited and links well with the music that is chosen. This too has still not reached its potential but is again a very good start to fashion video journalism.
Here are a selection from the hundreds of images from the shoot which I believe to be some of the best which i thought I would share with you! Some of them haven't been edited yet as there are lots of images however you can see the quality of them clearly.




















I really enjoyed directing this shoot as it was a lot of fun to do. I  had the manager and a hair stylist from the local Toni and Guy in Winchester to do all of the models hair according to their sport. I also had a makeup artist from Champney's Salon to do all of the makeup to ensure the models looked good under the lights. The clothing was all provided to me by Adidas which I was extremely happy to have managed to get.

I think when directing the photographer I was a bit shy and left it up to her at times to decide what the models should do. Therefore I think next time I need to make sure that I have plenty of pre planned ideas on what the models should be doing. I also think it would help me if we had a larger infinity screen as it is a shame that not all of the models can fit onto it. This made the editing extremely difficult for me as I had to try and cut a lot of little detail out which took hours!

Overall I was really proud of this shoot and how well I organised it, let alone the people I managed to get to provide their services for me! The models were great and very photogenic as you can see by the final images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment